[Library Media] DON'T WANNA MISS THE PROVERBIAL BOAT

Mitchell Jorgensen mitchell at uen.org
Wed Jan 16 19:44:22 MST 2013

Also, keep in mind that UEN is investigating ways to support ebooks through Pioneer. We are only in the very earliest stages but we have been working with several districts who have adopted different systems to determine what can be done and what good practices are available.

Mitchell Jorgensen
Http://my.uen.org/53474
801-581-4195
mitchell at uen.org<mailto:mitchell at uen.org>