[Library Media] DON'T WANNA MISS THE PROVERBIAL BOAT

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Mon Jan 14 12:17:17 MST 2013

I simply can't decide what to do about ebooks, what company to use (Destiny is my system), how much to spend, what to buy and on and on.  If you have purchased any, done anything at all, I would be most interested in hearing what you are doing and how the students are responding.  I am, frankly, my dears, at a loss.

HELP!

Laughing (kinda),
Jan Duane
Juan Diego CHS
destiny.skaggscatholiccenter.org

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
— A.A. Milne