[Library Media] Pioneer Library discontinuing Primo

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Wed Jan 9 12:25:31 MST 2013

Hi folks, after consulting with the Pioneer Committee, UEN has decided to discontinue the Primo Ex Libris search function on the K-12 Pioneer Library. We came to this decision after looking at usage statistics for the past year, and the handful of searches per month didn't justify the $14,000 annual expense.

I hope this allows you enough time to change any handouts or training materials you may have that reference Primo. We'll continue to work with the Pioneer Committee to make it service useful and cost effective for everyone.

Please email me directly if you have any questions: lhunter at uen.org<mailto:lhunter at uen.org>

Thanks, Laura