[Library Media] Library Decorations

Fawn Morgan FMORGAN at dsdmail.net
Fri Dec 21 09:23:26 MST 2012

Here are some ideas for library holiday decorations - too late for this year but not for next: http://pinterest.com/brandellibrary/library-christmas-ideas/. My TAs did the book pages trees from magazines and it kept them out of mischief for a day or two.

We are holding a service assembly today to raise money for charity. There is a rumor going around following the attack at the school in Connecticut that an assembly is the place for a gunman or bomber to attack. Some of the fearful students are hiding out in my library. May we all gain some peace this season.

Merry Christmas to all my colleagues and library friends.

Fawn

Fawn B. Morgan, Teacher Librarian, Lancer Library, Layton High School