[Library Media] UELMA Spring Conference

Andrea Woodring anwoodring at wsd.net
Tue Dec 18 08:44:46 MST 2012

Librarians of Utah,

            UELMA is excited to bring the annual spring conference to Weber State University this year. The lineup of authors and presenters are amazing! Save the date! March 7, 2013:)

*         Gary Soto

*         Carmen Agra Deedy

*         Pam Munoz Ryan

*         J. Scott Savage

*         Robison Wells

The theme of the conference is "The Art of Being a Librarian".  The hope is that all who attend will be inspired with all the tools they will learn about at this conference. By collaborating together and utilizing these tools, we will help our students become lifelong learners!

We are encouraging librarians to bring a classroom teacher with them in an effort to build collaboration. There will be presentations on teachers and librarians collaborating and implementing the common core together. Please submit a proposal if you would like to present and share what you are doing at your school!

Please see the conference web site for directions on submitting proposals and registering for the conference. You can pay online for the conference this year.

www.uelmaconference.org<http://www.uelmaconference.org>

Thank-you,

Andrea Woodring

Conference Chair