[Library Media] ILEAD USA Utah

Matt McLain mmclain at utah.gov
Mon Dec 17 10:42:29 MST 2012

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to send out a note to let you know that the deadline for Utah's
ILEAD USA program will be extended. We will be looking at the details, and
will send out more information soon. But if you considered applying
earlier, hang on to your application! You will have at least three weeks,
and hopefully more, to apply. We may also open up the process to individual
applicants.

Thanks for your continued interest in ILEAD USA!
Matt
--
Matt McLain
Youth Services Coordinator & Library Consultant
mmclain at utah.gov
(801) 715-6742