[Library Media] ILEAD USA on Thursdays Online

Matt McLain mmclain at utah.gov
Wed Dec 5 11:24:13 MST 2012

Hi everyone,

Please join me tomorrow at 1:30 pm in the weekly Thursdays Online for a
final opportunity to hear about ILEAD USA. Applications are due on December
14 (that's next week!) and I will be reviewing ILEAD USA and answering your
questions as you finalize your preparations.

You can find applications and other project information online at
http://bit.ly/ileadusautah.

*
*

*Location: *Online

*Audience:* All Utah library workers

*Instructor:* Matt McLain, USL

To join the meeting: http://stateofutah.adobeconnect.com/usltraining/

If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, or haven't
attended one recently, set up your computer:
http://stateofutah.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

Get a quick overview of Adobe Connect:
http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview

Matt McLain
Youth Services Coordinator & Library Consultant
Utah State Library
mmclain at utah.gov
(801) 715-6742