[Library Media] The Ghostly Librarian

Fawn Morgan FMORGAN at dsdmail.net
Thu Nov 29 09:30:02 MST 2012

Hello, Colleagues!

If you missed Ghost Hunters on the SyFy Channel last night, you'll want to visit http://www.syfy.com/videos/Ghost%20Hunters/vid:2609240 to see the dead librarian, Frank, appear to the ghost hunters at the Rochester Public Library. "TAPS reveals ... shocking 15 year secret." Please tell me that when I die I WON'T be shelving books. Purchasing books - yes, reading books - yes, helping others find books - yes, but NOT shelving books for all eternity. Poor Frank!

Fawn

Fawn B. Morgan, Teacher Librarian

Lancer Library, Layton High School

801-402-4996 or 801-402-4965