[Library Media] UELMA Conference

Andrea Woodring anwoodring at wsd.net
Thu Nov 1 14:32:37 MDT 2012

Hello Fellow Librarians!

I'm so excited about our upcoming conference this spring. UELMA's spring conference will be held March 7, 2013 at Weber State University.

We have an amazing line up of authors that will inspire you. Gary Soto, Carmen Agra Deedy, and Pam Munoz Ryan will be our keynote speakers.

I'm now sending out a call for proposals to present at our annual conference. There are amazing things happening in our libraries in the state of Utah, and we want to be inspired by these great things that are happening. Don't be shy! Now is the time to share and inspire!

We are encouraging all librarians to invite a teacher from the school to attend the conference to foster the collaboration relationship between the librarian and classroom teacher. We are especially interested in proposals that focus on collaboration. All proposals are welcomed and we hope to have a great variety of topics and ideas.

The proposal form is attached to this email. Please fill it out and send it back to me.

The conference web page is www.uelmaconference.org<http://www.uelmaconference.org> Be sure to take a look! You can also access the proposal form on the web site.

Thanks for all you do!

Andrea Woodring

Past President UELMA