[Library Media] Thank you!!

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock at schools.utah.gov
Fri Oct 26 12:02:33 MDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,
Though still housed in the same office and continuing  to work with school accreditation, I am no longer employed by the USOE and have thus officially been relieved of the Library Media responsibilities.  Tiffany Hall has been assigned to work with Library Media.  Please give her your support.
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the support, encouragement  and camaraderie I have received over the years.  I appreciate your dedication and hard work with and in behalf of the students in our schools.  Keep Smiling.  All my best.

Thanks for the memories.

Georgia Loutensock