[Library Media] Children's Literature Association of Utah Fall Book Festival--CORRECTION

Matt McLain mmclain at utah.gov
Tue Oct 23 10:50:23 MDT 2012

Hi Teacher Librarian Friends,

I apologize that the email I sent earlier contained an error. The False Prince is on the long list of books that is being reviewed by the CLAU Children's Fiction Committee. The final nominees won't be determined until January. However, we hope to see you at the Orem Library on November 3, regardless!

Have a great week!
Matt

>>> "Matt McLain" <mmclain at utah.gov> 10/22/2012 1:58 PM >>>

Hi everyone,

The Children's Literature Association of Utah (CLAU) would like to announce its Fall Book Festival featuring Jennifer Nielsen, author of Beehive Book Award nominee, The False Prince.

The festival will take place on Saturday, November 3 at 11:00am in the Storytelling Wing of the Orem Public Library, 58 North State Street  Orem, UT. There will be door prizes, books available for purchase, and a book signing following the author talk.

This event if FREE and open to the public.  For questions or more information, please email beehiveclau at gmail.com.  We'd love to see you there!!

Please forward this information on to anyone who you think would enjoy this presentation!

Matt

Matt McLain
Youth Services Coordinator & Library Consultant
Utah State Library
mmclain at utah.gov
(801) 715-6742