[Library Media] DIVERSITY NEEDED - Please share with your contacts

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Mon Oct 22 17:03:55 MDT 2012

Dear Friends,

Attached is a flier for the Make Your Story Count! Personal History Conference and Seminar on November 2-3 at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center in West Valley City, Utah. Please forward it to your contacts.

The Life Story Library Foundation is earnestly seeking diversity at this conference. They want to let ethnic groups, disabled people, families in rural areas and underserved folks know how to capture the important stories of their lives, before it is too late. Through life stories, we can link the past and the present with the future.

The Bring a Friend Special is designed to encourage folks to work together with our elders -- Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Great Aunts -- on life story projects. For registration details, visit http://utahaph.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your help letting people know of this important conference.

For more information, contact:
Paulette F. Stevens
Life Story Library Foundation, founder
1957 W. 5315 South