[Library Media] PROGRAM OPPORTUNITY - Bittersweet Harvest: The Bracero Project

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Wed Oct 17 14:15:49 MDT 2012

Greetings! I just saw this opportunity from The Smithsonian Institution and I thought maybe someone in Utah would like to take advantage of it. The posters are powerful! For information about the program see flyer attached or visit the website link below.

Bittersweet Harvest: The Bracero Project, 1942-1964
http://www.sites.si.edu/bracero/
Amanda Cane, Director
The Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)
202-633-3109
canea at si.edu