[Library Media] Neal Shusterman visits this week rescheduled

Bates, Marianne Marianne.Bates at canyonsdistrict.org
Tue Oct 2 20:48:23 MDT 2012

New York Times’ best-selling author Neal Shusterman is having to CANCEL all of his visits to Utah this week because of a family emergency.  He is rescheduling his trip to Utah for the beginning of November.  He will be at Weber High on Thursday, November 1st at 6:00 p.m.  The public is invited.

He will also be speaking at Albion Middle School on November 2nd.  Another event will be held on  Friday, November 2 at 7:00 p.m. at the Viridian Event Center in West Jordan.

I think he is going to be speaking at some other places while he is here; sorry, I don't know where they are.  Maybe someone else can fill everyone in on the other locations.

Marianne F. Bates
Library-Media Teacher, Albion Middle School
marianne.bates at canyonsdistrict.org
Albion Library wiki<http://albionmiddleschoollibrary.wikispaces.com/>

2415 East Bengal Blvd.
Cottonwood Heights, UT  84121
801 826-6750
Fax:  801-826-6709

“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
                                              ― Charles William Eliot

Currently reading:  The Final Four
Just read:  Unwholly, The Forgotten Garden