[Library Media] Neal Shusterman visit to Weber High School

Bates, Marianne Marianne.Bates at canyonsdistrict.org
Tue Sep 18 08:23:40 MDT 2012

Neal Shusterman will be doing an open author event at Weber High School in connection with his UnWholly book tour.  He will be speaking on Thursday, October 4th, at 6:00 p.m. in the WHS Auditorium.  This is part of his UnWholly book tour.  If you would be willing to promote this for me in your library, please email me at jchristensen at wsd.net, and I will email you a poster that you could print and hang in your library.  This is open to the public, so anyone is invited.  Copies of UnWholly will be sold and signed at the event.

We would like to have a big crowd at this event; thanks for helping me get the word out.

Joanne

Joanne F. Christensen
Teacher Librarian
Weber High School
430 W. Weber High Drive
Ogden, UT  84414
801-476-3731

Follow us on Twitter @weberhslibrary
Blog:  http://blog.wsd.net/whslibrary/
Wiki: http://weberhighlibrary.pbworks.com/

READING: In Cold Blood (Audio), & Unbroken (Kindle)
JUST FINISHED UnWholly, UnStrung (Kindle), & The Race to Save the Lord God Bird
“No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.” --Confucius