[Library Media] Fall YA Lit Class

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Thu Sep 6 15:27:20 MDT 2012

Hi Everyone:

I hope everyone has had a good beginning to the school year!  I know I have
been crazy busy already.  It didn't help that I had my tonsils out in the
middle of summer, so it took me quite a while to get my brain moving again.

Yes, I am teaching the YA Lit class this fall.  I would love to have you
join me, or at least recommend me to your teachers.

I have included a little 'ad' that you are welcome to email to your
teachers.  Just cut and paste between the <SNIPS>

Thanks!

Cindy

<SNIP>

Need Professional Development?  Find out everything there is to know about
the latest and greatest books for Middle School and High School through
Jordan District Professional Development. You will learn about fabulous new
fiction, non-fiction, look at picture books for the secondary level and
talk about the best books from the last ten years or so.

It doesn’t matter what subject you teach – there will be many books from
this class that you will want to read and use in your classroom.

Cindy Mitchell has been the librarian at South Jordan Middle School for 13
years.  She is also a prolific book blogger.  Her blog, Kiss the Book, has
been up since 2006 and she and her helpers have blogged more than 5000
books.

Here is the link to register for the class:

http://www.solutionwhere.com/jordanpd/cw/showcourse.asp?43

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Cindy directly.

cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org

<SNIP>

--
Cindy Mitchell