[Library Media] eMedia Last Chance / Digital Science Online

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Mon Aug 27 15:52:58 MDT 2012

Hello and Happy Monday,

I was just poking around eMedia and noticed there are a bunch of items that are going to expire on August 30th.  You can find a link to them from the eMedia Home page.  (Enter eMedia either from Pioneer Online Library < http://pioneer.uen.org/ > or from your my.uen Personal page. )

Also, I found out that the first batch of "Digital Science Online" have been added.   These are short science-related video clips for the elementary grades.  Middle and high school Digital Science Online videos will be available soon.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network