[library-media] August UEN highlights

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Tue Jul 31 14:00:24 MDT 2012

We're working hard here at UEN to get things ready for a great new school year. Attached you'll see a preview of items that we'll be highlighting in our August newsletter, @uennews on Twitter and on UEN.org. Please share with teachers in your area.

Our digital media crew has also added 113 new PBS titles into eMedia. Click "New in eMedia" once you login for these:

  *   Secrets of the Dead
  *   Zooboomafoo
  *   Downton Abbey
  *   The Ascent of Money
  *   New NOVA ScienceNOW episodes
  *   Nature
  *   Ken Burns: Prohibition
  *   New Cyberchase episodes
  *   Black in Latin America
  *   New Between the Lions episodes
  *   ... and so much more!
Have a great rest of the summer and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for UEN.
Thanks, Laura