[library-media] Very Interesting Report on K-12 emerging technologies

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Thu Jun 21 14:46:00 MDT 2012

Great idea Fawn. UEN has created a searchable database of educational Apps called Apps4Edu. I did a quick search of the ones tied to Library Media and found a bunch. If any of you have suggestions we'll continue to add to this collection.  The site shows the type of device, cost, and brief description for popular education apps. Enjoy!
Main Apps4Edu page: http://www.uen.org/apps4edu/index.php
Results for Library Media:  http://www.uen.org/apps4edu/app_results.php?keywords=&core%5B%5D=11&page=1