[library-media] Very Interesting Report on K-12 emerging technologies

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Thu Jun 21 11:05:17 MDT 2012

Ray Matthews at the State Library showed me this link: http://www.utah.gov/connect/mobile.html
with apps by/for UTAH agencies. There you can find the Utah Students Guide. Driver License Practice Test, Powerschool for Parents, and UtahFutures. Of course you can search the App Store but sometimes it is difficult to find the app without the correct name.

Juan
State Library

>>> On Thursday, June 21, 2012 at  9:15 AM, Fawn Morgan <FMORGAN at dsdmail.net> wrote:

How about a listserv discussion of which library related Apps are available for mobile devices and how best to advertise those Apps. Which ones products, platforms and programs that you support and use here in Utah schools are App driven?

Fawn
Layton High