[library-media] UEN June highlights

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Wed May 23 14:58:06 MDT 2012

Friends, UEN will be highlighting resources for Summer Reading, Father's Day, Flag Day, Utah's National Parks, and some fun broadcast programs in June. The attached is a preview of what will be on our website, tweets, and posts in the coming month.

Please help get the word out to others in your area. And on behalf of the UEN team- here's wishing you a relaxing and wonderful summer. We hope to see you in our workshops around the state and online.

Best Wishes, Laura

p.s. If you haven't had a chance to give us feedback during our May "Listening Post" we'd welcome your ideas, criticisms, kudos, and comments. There are a lot of ways to participate http://www.uen.org/post/. Thanks!