[library-media] State Library has 247 titles for book groups and...

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Tue May 1 15:33:21 MDT 2012

The list will be growing!
Our newest titles include: The Help, Unbroken, Hunger Games, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Major Pettigrew's Last Stand, and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

We lend books to groups, libraries, organizations, schools, community centers, and/or book clubs meeting in a public place and is free to participants.

http://library.utah.gov/programs/ill/bookbuzz.html

Kristen Stehel
Resource Sharing Coordinator
Utah State Library
250 N 1950 W, Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT84116-7901
(801) 715-6753 ( phone)
(801) 715-6767  (fax)
1-800-662-9150 (in-Utah-WATS)

State agencies' hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.