[library-media] Snapshot Day 2012

Matt McLain mmclain at utah.gov
Mon Apr 2 16:01:47 MDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment and let you know about this year's version of Utah Libraries SNAPSHOT DAY. This is our third year promoting "a day in the life of Utah's Libraries." We're asking all Utah Libraries to participate one day in April -- Any day!  Remember that National Library Week is April 8-14, 2012.

To be part of the story, you can help us document the vital services libraries offer every day with statistics, stories, and photographs. Our goal is to tell the story of Utah's Libraries.

Please visit http://bit.ly/utahsnapshot2012  and read through the "What do I need to do" section. My colleague, Juan Lee, has put together everything you'll need to join this effort.

If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear back from you!

Thanks!
Matt McLain
Youth Services Coordinator
Utah State Library