[library-media] Looking for Biographies

Heather Tomlinson htomlinson at mountainvilleacademy.org
Fri Mar 30 14:57:10 MDT 2012

I just ordered a "Sterling Biographies" set from Scholastic's teacher
resource catalog.
The Amelia Earhart one a student donated is 117 pages of text, followed by
an index, bibliography, etc.
 there is a website on the back that I haven't looked at, yet:
sterlingpublishing.com/kids

good luck!
Heather Tomlinson
Mountainville Academy