[library-media] Please share with your teachers

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Wed Mar 7 12:59:27 MST 2012

Ages ago I promised a little ad that you could share with your teachers
about my professional development class.  SO here it finally is.  Just cut
and paste the info between the SNIPs into a new email and send it off to
your teachers.  Of course you are welcome to add a personal note (or
completely ignore this email) if you so choose!  Can¹t wait to see everyone
at UELMA!

SNIP

Do you need Professional Development?  Cindy Mitchell has been the librarian
at South Jordan Middle School for 13 years.  She reads voraciously and wants
to share with you.  It doesn¹t matter what subject you teach, she probably
has a list of books that you can use in the classroom or read for yourself.

The class will be on Thursdays, starting on March 29th from 4:30 ­ 6:30 pm.
 Here is a link to class.
 http://www.solutionwhere.com/jordanpd/cw/showcourse.asp?43

> Everyone who takes the class will provided (free of charge) with two new or
> not yet published YA books to read and share with the class.  Anything you
> read for class is yours to keep.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to contact Cindy at
> cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
>

> SNIP

-- Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School