[library-media] Selection Polices - redux redux

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Thu Mar 1 11:51:25 MST 2012

Beaver
Box Elder
Canyons
Carbon
Daggett
Emery
Garfield
Juab
Kane
Millard
Morgan
North Sanpete
North Summit
Ogden
Piute
Provo
Rich
Sevier
South Summit
Tintic
Tooele
Uintah
Wayne

If you are a librarian in any of these districts or know anything about the
situation in these districts, please give me a heads up.  Even if you just
tell me that you have no district selection policy, I am happy to receive
copies of individual library policies!  I REALLY am trying to track down the
entire state.  I had no idea it would be so hard.

Beware ­ I will probably be ambushing librarians from these districts at
UELMA if I don¹t hear from anyone!

And if someone from one of these districts did already contact me I
apologize ­ I blame it on lack of sleep from Parent Teacher Conferences and
that snow storm.  That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Cindy
-- Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W