[library-media] Books and Disneyland - two great things!

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Wed Feb 29 08:14:37 MST 2012

http://www.alaannual.org/

Come play with me at ALA Annual!  It is on Anaheim this year ­ so who really
can pass up Disneyland?  If you don¹t want to invest in the entire
conference registration, you can buy an EXHIBITS ONLY pass for a much power
price.  If you have never been to a national library conference, it is high
time that you did ­ you will be BLOWN AWAY!

No ­ I was not paid to write this ­ I just love ALA Annual that much!

Cindy

-- Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W