[library-media] PERSONAL PREFERENCE READING SURVEY

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Fri Feb 24 14:37:03 MST 2012

Finally, here it is....it's a combination of sites, ideas, comments, etc.

Thank you to everyone who suggested ideas.  If you see anything that should be added, edited, changed, etc., please send it to the listserv so everyone can read.

You are a great group!
Jan

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
— A.A. Milne