[library-media] Inform stil

sharyl smith sharylsmith at att.net
Wed Feb 22 10:16:47 MST 2012

Greetings!

If you haven't had time to inform legislators about your students and teachers'
need for additional funding for school library books and electronic resources,
it's not too late. Your emails are noticed, but more are needed.

Please contact members of the Executive Appropriations Committee and the Public
Education Appropriations Subcommittee. A short message will do. Use "school
library funding" in the subject line and, again, use your home computer, not a
computer at school.

Many thanks to you, our request is still on the list. We just need to nudge a
few people to add the funding. Please help, even if you have written already.

Best wishes,

Sharyl Smith