[library-media] library urban legend

Fawn Morgan FMORGAN at dsdmail.net
Wed Feb 22 07:05:01 MST 2012

I feel like I am perpetrating an urban legend - to be college ready you need to be skillful in using resources other than the free Internet.

To give me creds with both the students, and increasingly the faculty, please send me examples of professors or academic instructors other than the librarian or English 1010 instructor who require the use of article databases and books in any format.

I know of one Utah university psychology department which dropped their research project because studnts were plagiarizing. Are there other hold outs in our state which I can reference specifically by course or department? Give me proof and I will share.

Fawn, the myth spreader?

Layton High Library