[library-media] Spring YA Lit class

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Tue Feb 14 10:02:10 MST 2012

Yeah!

I have approval again to teach New YA Lit as a Professional Development
class through Jordan District.  It will be on Thursday, starting on March
29th from 4:30 ­ 6:30 pm.  Here is a link to class.
http://www.solutionwhere.com/jordanpd/cw/showcourse.asp?43

I will be providing the books to be read for the class and of course telling
you about hundreds of new books that we have loved during the last 6 months!

I will send you a little advert later to share with your classroom teachers
­ this is just to let all of you pros know first!

Cindy Mitchell
-- Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W