[library-media] QUESTIONS NEEDED

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Wed Feb 1 11:09:09 MST 2012

We are trying to promote a "Culture of Reading" at JDCHS. We do have some students who are quite resistant to reading so this is our idea to help them.  We will develop a brief questionnaire to help define the type of activities, interests of the student. With the student's answers, we will list book suggestions for that student in hopes that the book titles will give him some books he can (hopefully) choose from and like.

Any questions that you would suggest for this kind of questionnaire would be GREATLY appreciated.

When this is finished, I will post a hit.

Thanks so much as always,
Jan Duane

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
— A.A. Milne