[library-media] UEN February highlights

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Wed Jan 25 12:00:47 MST 2012

Friends, the attached is a preview of content resources UEN will be highlighting for February including writing and the heart for Valentine's Day, African American History, President's Day and Leap Year. We also have resources for the 10 year anniversary of the Salt Lake Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games.

You can see all the details during the month on UEN.org, NetNews emails, and twitter.com/uennews.

Please look over the list and help get the word out to teachers in your area. You can also see the online version here:

http://www.uen.org/News/article.cgi?category_id=2&article_id=2792

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.
Thanks,
Laura