[library-media] iPads and apps for English Language Learning

Daniel Morris dmorris at recordedbooks.com
Mon Sep 19 14:29:57 MDT 2011

Are you familiar with BYKI Language for Schools?  BYKI is the acronym for
Before You Know It, created by Transparent Language.  Currently used by our
military troops, BYKI offers over 70 foreign languages and 16 ESL
languages.  There are free applications for Droid and Apple products.

What makes BYKI relevant to teachers?  It is your ability to support
relevant topics and categories of instruction to meet your needs.  We also
offer vocabulary lists from the more popular textbooks to align with your
curriculum.

If you would like a brief 5 minute demonstration video on the service and
the teacher’s administrative panel to manage assignments, please contact me.

Have a great day!

Dan Morris

Recorded Books

dmorris at recordedbooks.com or 303-931-4110