[library-media] iPads and apps for English Language Learning

Julie Atwood Julie.Atwood at slcschools.org
Mon Sep 19 13:55:45 MDT 2011

In Salt Lake City School District we will be implementing a project using iPad2s with ELL students at Northwest Middle School.  We are rolling this out in about January and are reading all we can about applications to use.  I will share what we compile over the next few months and I would love it if others will share with me suggestions.
Thanks,
Julie