[library-media] UEN September content highlights

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Mon Aug 29 16:12:42 MDT 2011

Colleagues, I have attached a preview of the upcoming UEN NetNews and UEN.org items that we'll be featuring throughout the coming month.

September also marks the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks and we've created a new website of teaching resources including a guide from school psychologists on Tips for Talking to Children about 9/11. http://www.uen.org/core/socialstudies/patriotday/index.shtml

Please help get the word out about these resources and let us know if you have any suggestions.
Thanks, Laura