[library-media] CSRT/YART Fall Conference

Matt McLain mmclain at utah.gov
Wed Jul 27 10:16:54 MDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about the CSRT/YART Fall Conference that will be taking place September 23rd at the Provo Library, 9 am-3:30 pm (Children's Services Round Table and Young Adult Round Table are sections of the Utah Library Association). You're welcome to attend (more details coming soon). The cost will be $25, which includes lunch.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will send out more information as soon as it is available.

Thanks!
Matt

Matt McLain
Youth Services Coordinator