[library-media] UEN June content highlights

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Fri May 27 16:29:43 MDT 2011

Are you ready for June? Despite the lack of sunny weather, UEN is ready!

We have a new page to equip parents/caregivers with tools for keeping learning going during the summer. Please help get the word out to parents of preK-6 students in your area. http://www.uen.org/read<http://www.uen.org/general_learner/summer_reading/>

We also have a newly designed (snazzy) eMedia page so be sure to visit it often this summer for media during those road trips and (sorry to say) rainy days indoors.

Enjoy this preview of resources we'll be highlighting in June.
Best wishes to all of you for a happy end to a busy school year.

Laura and the entire UEN team