[library-media] Kimberly Greene

Jeanna Grover jgrover at sanjuanschools.org
Mon May 2 09:05:11 MDT 2011

Does anyone have AR tests for the pop star series by author Kimberly Greene?  My Sister's A Pop Star, My Life On TV, and Fame Game & Me.  The author was a presenter at the spring UELMA conference, and had her books for sale there.  I purchased some for my daughter, and she has read them, but her school doesn't have them and they aren't in the AR database.  Have any of you made tests for these books?  If not, I guess I better start reading!!  =)  Thanks everybody!!!