[library-media] Reminder - Pioneer Session via Wimba - April 27th...

Rick Cline rcline at media.utah.edu
Wed Apr 27 07:41:51 MDT 2011

Just a reminder that I will be conducting a training session via Wimba today, Wednesday, April 27th, at 3:00 pm I will be conducting a 30-minute training on the new "Primo Central" tool and "Espresso Education," a new PreSchool Pioneer database now available on the K-12 Pioneer Library web site.

To participate in this training session, you will need to go to:
http://my.uen.org/myuen/44685, enter your name in the "Participant Name" text box and select the "Enter Room" button.

If you have not participated in a Wimba meeting before, then please run the setup wizard to ensure that your computer will function properly during the meeting. To run the setup wizard, please go to http://my.uen.org/myuen/44685 and click on the "Run the Setup Wizard" located at the bottom of the "Wimba Classroom" window.

I will be archiving this 30-minute training session for those who may not be able to attend. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time.

- Rick
Richard W. Cline
Instructional Technologist
Utah Education Network