[library-media] Pioneer Library Training via Wimba - April 27th...

Rick Cline rcline at media.utah.edu
Wed Apr 13 13:30:33 MDT 2011

Two weeks from today, Wednesday, April 27th, at 3:00 pm via Wimba I will be conducting a 30-minute training on the new "Primo Central" tool now available on the K-12 Pioneer Library web site. In brief, this online tool is federated search engine that allows you to search multiple Pioneer databases at once.

To participate in this training session, you will need to go to:
http://my.uen.org/myuen/44685, enter your name in the "Participant Name" text box and select the "Enter Room" button.

If you have not participated in a Wimba meeting before, then please run the setup wizard to ensure that your computer will function properly during the meeting. To run the setup wizard, please go to http://my.uen.org/myuen/44685 and click on the "Run the Setup Wizard" located at the bottom of the "Wimba Classroom" window.

I will be archiving this 30-minute training session for those who may not be able to attend. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time.

- Rick
Richard W. Cline
Instructional Technologist
Utah Education Network