[library-media] Great Conference!

Moyle, Cynthia O cmoyle at graniteschools.org
Mon Mar 28 09:23:12 MDT 2011

Well said Cindy.   I thought UELMA was a great success!  I would like to echo Cindy's thanks to Lanell, the presenters, vendors, committee members, and Lorraine Wyness at Taylorsville who worked so hard to make sure that everything was set up and working.  Everyone did a great job!  Thanks.

Cindy Moyle
Secondary Media Supervisor
Granite School District
Office:  (385) 646-4110