[library-media] Great Conference!

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Mon Mar 28 08:42:39 MDT 2011

Good Morning Everyone!

I don¹t know about you, but I had a GREAT time at the conference on Friday.
Much thanks to Lanell, her committee, the UELMA board and all of the
presenters and vendors.  I had so much fun chatting with everyone in sight,
eating the great food and listening to some really interesting sessions.  I
have to say, I really did feel like a rock star.  There are so many people
that I didn¹t even get a chance to say HI to!

By the way ­ the Kiss the Book list is available on Follett.  Just login to
Titlewave and then click on the STATE RESOURCES tab at the top of the page.
UTAH RESOURCES should pop up.  (If not, scroll down to the bottom of the
page and choose the correct state from the drop down list on the right.)

Scroll 1/2 way down the page and look for STATE BIBLIOGRAPHIES.  You should
see KISS THE BOOK 2011 Top 50.  Click on that to see the books.  You might
want to go to the UELMA site to look over the list, because a couple of
books are High School only and some of the books are too low for high
school.

I will be posting all of my handouts on KTB later this week.  First I have
to get through 7th grade Student Body Officer selections!

Rock On!

-- Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W