[library-media] UELMA Conference

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Tue Mar 22 11:03:36 MDT 2011

Good Morning Library/Media Folks!

Four days to the Annual UELMA Conference, but then who's
counting, right? Need to still register? Contact John
Smith at jlsutah at comcast.net. don't miss this event, get
registered today. You can still email your registration.

If the program has not enticed you, maybe the food will.
Six buffet lines - yes you heard me correctly six lines to
get you through quickly and ready to hear award winning
author Lisa Mangum. Croissant sandwiches, homemade chicken
noodle or minestrone soup with croissant sticks and
crackers, spinach Mandarin and fruit salads, plus,
cookies, brownies, eclairs and more. And then Aggie Ice
Cream in the afternoon. Come for the program. Come for the
Exhibits. Come to buy books. Come for the food. Come for
the networking, friendshipping, associating. Just COME!

Please find attached a copy of the program sessions, as
well as the conference schedule, and a registration form.

You can enter Taylorsville HG from the east, west, and
north entrances. Just look for the School Libraries Rock
posters. Registration and breakfast [bagels and cream
cheese, pastries, muffins, coffee cake, filled croissants,
cinnamon rolls, juice, and more] begin at 7 am.

See you all on Friday, March 25th, because we are all Rock
Stars!

~lanell

Lanell Rabner
Librarian