[library-media] TARGET: Google Apps for Education

Elaine Shelburne ShelburneE at ogdensd.org
Mon Mar 21 14:25:10 MDT 2011

Hi, Library Media Folk:

Do you know of any Utah schools that are using "Google Apps for Education" -- not simply Google Apps. I have applied but I am getting some questions from our District Techies. Specifically, they are concerned about students using the iGoogle page and the uploading of student names via csv files.

TIA!

Elaine

Elaine Olsen Shelburne
Library Teacher, Ben Lomond H.S.
800 Jackson Ave.
Ogden UT 84405
School Library Ph. 801.737.7908

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
Ulysses, Tennyson

"...among them, but not of them, in a shroud of thoughts
which were not their thoughts"
Childe Harold's Pilgrimage, Byron