[library-media] Fwd: Utah Libraries Snapshot 2011

Matt McLain mmclain at utah.gov
Wed Mar 16 07:56:47 MDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment and let you know about this year's version of Utah Libraries Snapshot. This is our second year promoting "a day in the life of Utah's Libraries." We're asking all Utah Libraries to participate on Tuesday, April 12, however you can participate anytime during April 4-22, particularly during National Library Week, April 10-16.

To be part of the story, you can help us document the vital services libraries offer every day with statistics, stories, and photographs. Our goal is to tell the story of Utah's Libraries.

Please visit http://utahlibrariessnapshot.pbworks.com/ and read through the "What do I need to do" section. My colleague, Juan Lee, has put together everything you'll need to join this effort.

If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear back from you!

Matt McLain
Youth Services Coordinator
Utah State Library
mmclain at utah.gov