[library-media] FW: Special Savings on MacBook Mobile Lab

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock at schools.utah.gov
Fri Mar 11 09:04:01 MST 2011

FYI
>From Cody Baron---Please note that any purchases will have to go thru the Apple EDU account.

gml

From: Cody Baron [mailto:cody_baron at apple.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 11:24 AM
To: Loutensock, Georgia
Subject: Special Savings on MacBook Mobile Lab

Dear Georgia,
As your Apple sales representative, I want to share a special offer with you regarding the MacBook Mobile Lab.

Providing your students with a notebook computer gives them access to research sites on the web, tools to help them express their knowledge, and an opportunity to improve their skills using educational software. Studies show that students who regularly use notebook computers score higher in writing assignments, demonstrate better analytical skills, engage in more problem solving, collaborate more, and have lower absenteeism and dropout rates.

With a Mac, everything students need to experience learning is built in. So right out of the box, your students can easily explore a world of ideas and content, develop amazing projects with iLife, and collaborate with people around the globe.

An Apple MacBook Lab provides flexible and convenient access to technology, easily transforming any classroom into a digital learning environment. Through March 25, you can get started with an Apple Learning Lab and save $1,799.95. See the attached flyer for more details. If you're thinking about a different solution, I can help you customize exactly what's right for your school right now.  Please contact me to learn more.

Kind regards,

Cody Baron
Apple Education
Inside Account Executive