[library-media] Best Sources Information

Sharon Wilson wilson at pvms.us
Fri Mar 4 13:10:57 MST 2011

Fellow librarians:

I am teaching a unit on primary and secondary resources, and have some good
material on that, but I am having a hard time finding information and
practice exercises on choosing the best source of information for a given
project, such as they would have in their tests.  Does anyone already have
something along those lines that I could beg, borrow, or steal?

Thanks!
Sharon Wilson
Pine View Middle School
St. George, UT
wilson at pvms.us

P.S. I'd be happy to share the PowerPoint on primary and secondary resources
if anyone wants it.  Email me directly.