[library-media] We Shall Remain curriculum resources page

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Mon Feb 28 12:15:11 MST 2011

Friends, we've had many of you request resources for the We Shall Remain local series that KUED produced. I'm pleased to say we now have the videos in eMedia (full length and also segments). Karen Krier, Katie Garrett, and Michelle Dumas were able to adapt the great lesson plans developed by KUED and their community partners to create this curriculum resources page, with direct links to the videos. Please help pass the word to your Utah Studies teachers.
http://www.uen.org/weshallremain/