[library-media] Documentary films

Paula Zsiray Paula.Zsiray at ccsdut.org
Thu Feb 24 09:11:37 MST 2011

If you have not seen this page, you may want to take a look...
My science teachers shared this with me (and then I reminded them to look at emedia too!).

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/
TDF offers full watchable documentaries and information on documentaries by quoting reviews from trusted sources. In case you decide to buy your favorite documentary film, or you want to get some more information on some of the docs there is a store ( http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-store/ ) available for that. Documentaries are classified in categories and you can easily find what you are looking for.
In a short period of time TDF became very powerful alternative educational resource and a very busy place thanks to visitors who obviously (according to stats, comments and tons of emails) like it (thank you all for that). Information scattered around the web assembled and categorized in easy to use website called Top Documentary Films.

Paula Zsiray
Library Media Teacher
Mountain Crest HS
255 S. 800 East